PDF Letterhead is a simple desktop app for OSX to apply your own company logo or letterhead on PDF documents.
It’s just as easy as that: simply drag en drop two different files and email, print or save your PDF’s with your company stationery on it.
Place your logo or letterhead on all kinds of documents
Add a different cover page to larger files like contracts
Email, print or save your personalized PDF’s More Info »
Removes non-transparent white backgrounds
PDF Letterhead merges two PDF documents by overlaying. This of course doesn’t work for non-transparent source documents. For example, PDF’s created with Apple Pages always have a white background. We built a new feature that automatically removes these white backgrounds. PDF Letterhead is now suitable for PDF non-transparent documents!
- Drag and drop your PDF's to apply your letterhead
- Add a special cover to contracts or proposals
- Store your last used letterhead in preferences
- Save letterhead backgrounds for future usage
- Multi-page documents
- Save different letterheads to easily switch profiles
- Email, print or save your personalized PDF’s
- Also Suitable for non-transparent PDF's