PCMark is an industry standard benchmark for Windows PCs and Android devices.
The free version includes a number of benchmark tests covering home use, office use and creative use. The tests are based on typical activities such as web browsing, writing, gaming, photo editing, video chat, media transcoding, and working with spreadsheets. Each test gives you a score that you can compare with other systems. More Info »
You can use the full version to test battery life, HDD/SSD performance. It also includes benchmarks based on popular applications from Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
PCMark for Android introduces a fresh approach to benchmarking smartphones and tablets. It measures the performance and battery life of the device as a complete unit rather than a set of isolated components. And its tests are based on everyday tasks like browsing the web, watching videos, editing photos and working with text, instead of abstract algorithms.
- Measure the performance of the whole device, not its isolated components.
- Tests are based on everyday activities, not abstract algorithms.
- Scores reflect real-world performance, not unachievable maximums.
- Tests use real applications and native APIs whenever possible.
- See every test in action, instead of watching progress bars.