The most popular alternative is AIDA64. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try UserBenchMark or Cinebench. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Geekbench so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Geekbench alternatives are 3DMark (Paid), PassMark CPU Benchmarks (Free), Phoronix Test Suite (Free, Open Source) and Novabench (Free).
- AIDA64 offers a complete set of tools to benchmark, overclock, monitor, fine-tune, and troubleshoot Windows based desktop and mobile computers. .
- Still hankering for the day that you pulled your new PC out of the box, plugged it in and it just worked? UserBenchmark is a free all-in-one benchmarking application.
- Cross-platform test suite that evaluates your computer's hardware capabilities.
- 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware in one app.
- Over 600,000 CPUs and 1,000 models benchmarked and compared in graph form, updated daily!.
- The Phoronix Test Suite carry out automated tests. It is open source. It has access to more than 450 test profiles and over 100 test suites.
- Quickly test and compare your computer's performance.
- With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of an android or ios device, including CPU, GPU, UX, Memory and more.
- Tyler's Frame Machine is a simple, free, educational, small, cross-platform, and portable tool for testing, benchmarking, calibration, framerate comparison, and demonstration.
- PassMark PerformanceTest benchmarks the speed of your PC computer hardware, then compares the result to other machines. Includes disk, 3D and CPU tests.