What is Paper?
Super-clean writing space with a lot of configurability that stays out of sight when you don’t need it.
· Gorgeous writing space · Silky-smooth typing · Deep personalization (Pro) · Markdown or Plain Text · Syncs with iCloud · Previews in Marked 2 · Publishes drafts to Medium, WordPress, or Ghost · Exports to PDF, HTML, RTF, DOCX, image, or clipboard · Works seamlessly across your Mac, iPad, and iPhone
Basic adjustments like text size are free in Paper. More advanced personalization can be purchased with Pro Features. You will not be buying anything blindly though. The trial period for Pro Features is untimed so you can take your time to decide if they are a worthy investment.
While trialing Pro Features you might occasionally see a popup. Just press Reset in the popup to get rid of it completely.
Pro Features is either a subscription or a one-time purchase. Both the subscription and the one-time purchase unlock Pro Features on all your Macs that share the same Apple ID. This subscription (or one-time purchase) applies only to Macs. iPhones and iPads require a separate subscription (or one-time purchase).
The one-time purchase is hidden by default. To enable it press the "Show one-time purchase" button in the Pro Features popup that appears in the View menu.
In case you want to upgrade from a Monthly subscription to a Yearly one (or to a Lifetime license) click the Paper menu, hold the Option key of your keyboard, and under Nitpicking > Purchases select the respective upgrade.
Paper Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Dark ModePaper supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freePaper doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- WYSIWYG SupportPaper integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Distraction-freePaper has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- Syntax HighlightingPaper supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Support for MarkDownPaper supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Developed byMihhail Lapushkin
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- PricingOne time purchase that cost about $100, and / or subscription that costs between $5 and $10.
- RatingAverage rating of 1
- Alternatives130 alternatives listed
- 4.67 avg rating
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about Paper, and it has gotten 4 likes