What is OTPClient?
Easy to use GTK+ application for securely managing TOTP and HOTP tokens. The content is encrypted on the disk using AES256-GCM and the master password is derived using PBKDF2 with 100k iterations and SHA512 as hash algorithm. It's also possible to import encrypted backups from andOTP and Authenticator+.
OTPClient Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Two-factor AuthenticationOTPClient supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Time-based One-time PasswordOTPClient has support for TOTP, a computer algorithm that generates Time-based One-Time Passwords
- Multiple Account supportOTPClient support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- Privacy focusedOTPClient is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModeOTPClient supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Developed byPaolo Stivanin
- LicensingOpen Source (GPL-3.0) and Free product.
- Written in
- RatingAverage rating of 5
- Alternatives30 alternatives listed
- 426 Stars
- 42 Forks
- 4 Open Issues
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about OTPClient, and it has gotten 5 likes