The most popular alternative is Google Drive, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to Oogwave so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Oogwave alternatives are ONLYOFFICE (Freemium, Open Source), Box (Freemium), Basecamp (Freemium) and Aha! (Paid).
- Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service which enables user cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing.
- Open source productivity suite for managing documents, collaborative projects, and CRM.
- SIMPLIFY HOW YOU WORKOne platform for secure content management, workflow, and collaborationWORK FROM THE CLOUDEasily secure, manage and share all your files
- Basecamp is a web-based project collaboration tool that allows groups of people to share files, meet deadlines, assign tasks, and centralize feedback.
- Aha! is cloud-based software to set your product strategy based on market dynamics. Track imperatives through releases and features.FEATURES
- Work management software that lets your team do more.
Teamwork Projects is a work and project management tool that helps teams deliver high performance results.
- Zoho Docs is a simple and secure document management system that allows you to create, share and collaborate on documents within your organization or with external partners...
- Redbooth (formerly Teambox), the cloud-based company redefining collaboration and business communications.
- Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Yammer is revolutionizing internal corporate communications by bringing together all of a company’s employees inside a private and secure enterprise social network.