O&O Defrag Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Defraggler. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try IObit Smart Defrag or MyDefrag. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to O&O Defrag so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting O&O Defrag alternatives are Auslogics Disk Defrag (Free Personal), UltraDefrag (Paid), PerfectDisk (Paid) and System Mechanic (Paid).
- It differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive.
- Disk fragmentation leads to system slowdowns, PC crashes, slow startup and shutdown and sometimes to system failures.
- UltraDefrag is a disk defragmenter for Windows. It can quickly defragment everything including files which are usually locked by Windows. For instance, UltraDefrag can re-join paging and hibernation files.
- Smart Defrag is a Reliable and Intelligent Disk Defragmenter with Ultra-fast, Stable, Efficient Defrag Engine.
- MyDefrag (previously JkDefrag) is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, Win7, and for X64.
- PerfectDisk is a disk defragmenter with a variety of advanced disk management features.
- System Mechanic automatically repairs errors and fragmentation, cleans out clutter, and tunes up your PC -- so that it runs smoothly, reliably, and up to 300% faster!
- WinContig is an easy-to-use stand-alone defragmentation tool that doesn't create any installation directories or Registry entries on your computer.
- Disk Defragmenter is a computer program included in Microsoft Windows designed to increase access speed by rearranging files stored on a disk to occupy contiguous storage...
- Youre about to make a very well informed decision to buy. Why? Because theres a lot of interesting reading and learning to be done on this page.