Decentralized, Offline-first, Personal Information Manager (PIM) using PouchDB/CouchDB. Includes task-, note-, and contact-management, as well as journaling.
- Free • Open Source
- Task Management Tool
- Note-taking Tool
What is offPIM?
An easily deployable PIM made for the CouchDB ecosystem. In an age where everything is about collaboration and sharing... This is a counterweight to that. Not everything needs to be shared. Something is just personal.
- Works offline, as in offline-first
- Local storage in browser. No server needed
- Sync back and forth to an external database (any DB supporting the CouchDB replication protocol). Full master-master replication
- Export/import to/from JSON
- Task management
- Messaging (Used for general purpose information between devices and such, or whatever you feel like)
- Search -Find items in offPIM by searching
- Progressive web app (PWA)
- Open source. No proprietary technologies. No external requests. No tracking.
- BYOS(Bring Your Own Server). Self-hosted. No backend or complicated installation procedure. Just unzip on a web server.
- 62 Stars
- 7 Forks
- 0 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- Productivity Tool
- Task Management
Very very easy and complete. Still learning how to use it, but appears to be a nice software