Notate helps you get organized and stay productive
- Paid • Proprietary
- Note-taking Tool
- Task Management Tool
- Team Collaboration Tool
- Microsoft Office 365
What is Notate?
Notate allows you to capture, organize and share all your ideas. All information remains secured within your own network. No additional servers are required.
- Synchronizes notes with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Create notes, templates, and folders
- Find anything easily with powerful search tools
- Share notes with colleagues
- EnterpriseGrade Security
Make your life manageable again. Synchronize your tasks with Exchange / Office 365.
- Plan for anything (organize your flagged emails, todo items, and daily tasks)
- Synchronizes tasks with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Create tasks, reminders, and projects for organization and productivity
- Find anything easily with powerful search tool
- Always in sync across all of your devices
A shared virtual meeting space for every meeting keeps all the team’s information in one place, easy for everyone to access.
- Navigate Outlook meeting schedule by agenda view.
- Take meeting notes. Near real time sharing.
- Take action items and assign them to attendees.
- Action items and notes are synced with Outlook.
- Integrated with Notate, so users can manage and complete their assigned action item.
Comments and Reviews
- Task Manager
- Task Management
CategoriesOffice & Productivity • OS & Utilities • Remote Work & Education
List containing NotateNotes
Recent user activities on Notate
- Nilon123456789 added Notate as alternative(s) to Gustnotes
- nicolestubbs8 liked Notate
- octobernicole123 added Notate as alternative(s) to Zettel Notes
Quite complete and easy to use productivity tool. From notes, tasks, calendars, files, contacts cards and even a PDF editor, all designed for work teams. Excellent integration with services like Office 365, MobileIron or Citrix. The document editor without having to leave the application is quite useful in the long run!