Nift AlternativesStatic Site Generators and other similar apps like Nift
The world's most popular modern publishing platform for creating a new media platform.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Ghost is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Nift.
- - Ghost is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Nift.
Hugo is a general-purpose website framework for generating static web pages. Hugo flexibly works with many formats and is ideal for blogs, docs, portfolios and much more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Hugo is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Nift.
- Support for MarkDownHugo supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Ad-freeHugo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightHugo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineHugo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Hugo.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Hugo without registration.
Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator. It takes a template directory (representing the raw form of a website), runs it through and Liquid converters, and spits out a complete, static website suitable for serving with Apache or your favorite web server.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownJekyll supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- No TrackingJekyll will not track you or use your personal data.
- Syntax HighlightingJekyll supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsJekyll can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Command line interfaceJekyll either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file. It is fast, has sophisticated caching, and a light footprint for optimal performance.Suggest and vote on features
Gatsby provides development teams an open source frontend framework for creating dynamic, optimized websites and a cloud platform for delivering them on a blazing fast edge network.
- - Gatsby is the most popular SaaS alternative to Nift.
Static site generator, written in Python, that requires no database or server-side logicSuggest and vote on features
Hexo is a fast, simple and powerful blog framework powered by Node.js which have extensive plugins selections for a Static Site Generator and a great communities.Suggest and vote on features
Everything you need to make a static site engine in one binary.Suggest and vote on features
Create beautiful, modern and mobile-ready website, blog or online store in just 5 minutes. Mozello is the world's easiest to use website builder.Suggest and vote on features