Gatsby provides development teams an open source frontend framework for creating dynamic, optimized websites and a cloud platform for delivering them on a blazing fast e...
- Freemium • Open Source
- Static Site Generator
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is Gatsby?
Gatsby provides development teams an open source frontend framework for creating dynamic, optimized websites and a cloud platform for delivering them on a blazing fast edge network.
Build anything you can imagine
Gatsby gives frontend teams the tools and technology they need to build world-class web experiences. From marketing sites, to eCommerce stores, to documentation. Gatsby can help you build it.
The hardest parts of the web, made simple.
Performance. SEO. Security. Integrations. Accessibility. We’ve got it covered for you. Gatsby makes the hardest parts of building an amazing digital experience simple, leaving you more time focusing on your business.
• Performance that's off the charts Gatsby automates code splitting, image optimization, inlining critical styles, lazy-loading, prefetching resources, and more to ensure your site is fully optimized. No manual tuning required.
• Scalability you can count on Gatsby sites don’t require complex scaling operations or expensive hosting. They scale when needed, but when traffic drops so does your usage — and your costs. Host at scale for pennies.
• Security out of the box Gatsby’s serverless rendering generates static HTML at build time. No server and no reachable database equals no malicious requests, DDOS attacks, or accidental exposure. A Gatsby site’s attack surface is nonexistent.
• Accessibility for everyone Recognized by WebAIM as the most accessible web framework, we build in best practices like accessible routing, progressive page enhancement and a built-in linting tool to find accessibility errors. Help make the web work for everyone.
Build, Preview, Deploy. All in just minutes with Gatsby Cloud.
Go from idea to production in less time with Starters, Themes, and over 2500 plugins that can help connect nearly any CMS, eCommerce platform, analytics tool, or other web service and get your website up and running in just minutes.
- 54,251 Stars
- 10,513 Forks
- 127 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- Static Site
It's a nightmare, you will usually conflict with build fails with standard error messages, whom nobody cares about.