Portmaster is a free and open-source privacy suite that puts you back in charge of your computer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Portmaster is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to NetPeeker.
- - Portmaster is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to NetPeeker.
- Privacy focusedPortmaster is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Block TrackersPortmaster has a feature to block trackers from tracking you.
- Ad-freePortmaster doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingPortmaster will not track you or use your personal data.
- Dark ModePortmaster supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Portmaster without registration.
- Website MonitoringPortmaster can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- Spam FilterPortmaster can detect unsolicited, unwanted and virus-infected emails, calls, files, etc.
- Built-in VPNPortmaster has a built-in VPN feature that enhances your privacy and allows you to browse the web from anywhere.
NetLimiter is an ultimate Internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their Internet traffic.
Suggest and vote on features
- - NetLimiter is the most popular commercial alternative to NetPeeker.
Comments about NetLimiter as a Alternative to NetPeekerpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
NetLimiter doesn't allow block traffic on quota exceed.0
Simple firewall for MS Windows.Suggest and vote on features
Fort Firewall Features
- Ad-freeFort Firewall doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Fort Firewall without registration.
- LightweightFort Firewall consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableFort Firewall can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Block TrackersFort Firewall has a feature to block trackers from tracking you.
- Dark ModeFort Firewall supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No TrackingFort Firewall will not track you or use your personal data.
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Win7/8/10.Suggest and vote on features
NetHogs is a small 'net top' tool. Instead of breaking the traffic down per protocol or per subnet, like most tools do, it groups bandwidth by process.
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall blocks hackers from infiltrating your home PC by hiding your computer from unsolicited network traffic. By detecting and preventing intrusions, ZoneAlarm Free Firewall keeps your PC free from viruses that slow down performance, and spyware that steals...ZoneAlarm Firewall has no features, suggest some!
SterJo NetStalker is innovative and FREE security software able to detect all authorized and unauthorized connections to your computer and send you alert for each new connection.Suggest and vote on features
SterJo Netstalker Features
- PortableSterJo Netstalker can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
trafficWatcher is a small tool to monitor your network activity.
Unlike other tools, trafficWatcher can differentiate between traffic inside your LAN and the traffic that reaches the internet. It shows the current up and download speed in a small icon in the system tray.Suggest and vote on features
CORE FORCE is a free comprehensive endpoint security solution for Windows 2000 and Windows XP systems. CORE FORCE provides inbound and outbound stateful packet filtering for TCP/IP protocols using a Windows port of OpenBSD's PF firewall, granular file system and registry...Core Force has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Last modification date: 10/25/05. See https://www.coresecurity.com/grid/index-open-source-tools