Stop burning your eyes!
myPoint Shade is caring for your eyes' comfort.
If you work in a dark room or struggle with eye strain and headache, myPoint will tune up your displays - this way it will care for your health and comfort.
myPoint allows you to adjust the brightness of your monitors. It can dim the monitors even more than the hardware limit. You can set dark shade to mitigate bright and vivid colors, or white shade to view details in dark pictures. When a lot of reading is required, money green shade will relax your eyes. More Info »
myPoint doesn't fiddle with the monitor settings. It places translucent layers and dims your desktop and running applications.
myPoint Shade features:
- Dim all connected monitors with common desktop shade settings.
- Additional per-screen shade settings for up to eight monitors.
- The shade includes level and color.
- Shade Level is limited up to 90%.
- Change the shade level with hotkeys without leaving the active application.
- Shade level can be changed with the mouse from a menu in Menu bar extras.
- Eye care mode: the Shade will fade in and fade out in a specified timeout.
- Shade Application assistant: it will toggle the Shade automatically depending on active applications and user preferences.
- It supports full screen in Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks for a wide range of applications.
- Common Preferences panel for all settings.
- All the preferences are customizable - hotkeys, colors, levels, timeout.
- Can start automatically when user logs in.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- myPoint is built on Apple's security paradigm Sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malware.
Note: When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. All the control is through a menu in Menu Bar Extras.
Links to official myPoint Shade sites
Official Website Facebook
One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $1
No features added
Add a feature
brightness-reduction screen-dimmer reduce-eyestrain screen-utility screen-shade