The most popular alternative is MobaXterm, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to mRemoteNG so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting mRemoteNG alternatives are Remmina (Free, Open Source), Royal TSX (Freemium), DWService (Free, Open Source) and NoMachine (Freemium).
- xrdp provides a graphical login to remote machines using RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol).
- Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers.
- A user interface that helps organizing remote terminal sessions and automating repetitive tasks.
- Xshell is a powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL.
- A VNC/SSH Client for the GNOME Desktop - You can connect to several machines at the same time with tabs - You can keep track of your most used connections with favorites
- Remotely is a free and open-source remote desktop, remote scripting, and rich auto-complete to maximize your IT support efficiency. Remote Desktop
- MSP360 Remote Assistant is a software for remote control and desktop sharing. The solution is designed to quickly and securely access and control a remote desktop or server computer over the Internet.
- SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, data integrity, and authentication options of the Secure Shell protocol.
- Secure Shell is an xterm-compatible terminal emulator and stand-alone ssh client for Chrome.
- Fluent Terminal is a terminal emulator based on UWP and web technologies.FEATURES- Terminal for PowerShell, CMD, WSL or custom shells