The most popular alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to momentum.earth so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting momentum.earth alternatives are Evernote (Freemium), Todoist (Freemium), Remember The Milk (Freemium) and OmniFocus (Paid).
- 2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. .
- Notejoy is a collaborative notes app for you and your team. It helps you get your most important work out of the noise of email & chat and into a fast and focused workspace.
- Marvin incorporates principles from behavioral psychology to help you beat procrastination, feel in control and finish your todo list. Marvin is specifically designed to help you get your tasks done and not just store them.
- Nirvana is a secure, cloud-based GTD® task manager accessible from your desktop web browser and mobile devices.
- What is RunaBook?Simple, small, useful product for making notes, knowledge bases, and organize daily routine. Main features:- tree structure of the records;
- Collect by WeTransfer is the best way to organize your ideas. Save content from across your apps and bring it together for your friends, your team, or just for yourself.
- A simple workspace to help you focus. Expand your brain with a fast, cluttered-free knowledge organisation toolset!.
- Nozbe is a to-do list software that can be used by individual users, small teams, and large organizations.
- Simple GTD application to manage your tasks and to-dos. Syncs with web server.
- Note Station allows your precious ideas to be synced from your own Synology NAS server device to all your computers and mobile devices with maximum privacy and security.