MKMirror AlternativesScreen Mirroring Apps like MKMirror
Deskreen turns any device with a web browser to a second screen for your computer
- - Deskreen is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to MKMirror.
- - Deskreen is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to MKMirror.
Send any audio to the AirPort Express. Send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! Airfoil for Mac gives you your audio - everywhere.
LetsView is a free screen mirroring app that allows users to mirror their screen to a larger display in real time, offering superior quality without lag. Easily connect by scanning the QR code!.
- - LetsView is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to MKMirror.
Reflector is an AirPlay receiver that allows you to wirelessly display your phone or tablet on a number of devices. It’s available for Mac, PC and most Android devices. Mirror your device on a big screen without wires or complicated setups.
- - Reflector is the most popular commercial alternative to MKMirror.
Use your iPad as a wireless display, to extend your Mac desktop. Ever wish you had an extra display for your computer? There’s an app for that! With Air Display, you can use your iPad as an additional monitor for your Mac (Windows no longer supported)
Make your iPad/tablet/computer into a secondary monitor on Linux. - GitHub - kbumsik/VirtScreen: Make your iPad/tablet/computer into a secondary monitor on Linux.Discontinued
Last GitHub commit on Nov 2018
With the help of a PC, or any other supported hardware, AirServer can transform a simple big screen or a projector into a universal screen mirroring receiver.
Turn your iPad/iPhone or Android tablet or smartphone into a convenient side monitor for your Windows or Mac desktop. iDisplay is a universal app specially optimized for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android devices screens.
The Android app is not available anymore, and it seems the desktop app hasn't worked well for years. The iOS app was last updated in 2017, so you might want to avoid it.
ApowerMirror is a wireless screen mirroring app that allows fluent streaming of your Android or iOS devices to any Mac or Windows computer. It can also control Android devices from PC with mouse and keyboard.
- Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse Emulator: across makes a Bluetooth equipped PC or Mac work as a standard Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo. Thus, you can seamlessly/wirelessly control all your smart devices including computer, smartphone and tablet PC with the computer’s keyboard and...