An all-in-one solution for sending about any video from your Windows or Mac computer to your Chromecast or Apple TV.
- - Airflow is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to AirServer.
- - Airflow is the most popular commercial alternative to AirServer.
Comments about Airflow as a Alternative to AirServer
Not a receiver, just a transmitter6
LetsView is a free screen mirroring app that allows users to mirror Android and iPhone to the computer conveniently. It supports a variety of mirroring protocols. You can also stream the phone screen with audio with one click.
- - LetsView is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to AirServer.
- - LetsView is the most popular free alternative to AirServer.
Opinions about LetsView as a Alternative to AirServer
Reflector is an AirPlay receiver that allows you to wirelessly display your phone or tablet on a number of devices. It’s available for Mac, PC and most Android devices. Mirror your device on a big screen without wires or complicated setups.
Opinions about Reflector as a Alternative to AirServer
ApowerMirror is a wireless screen mirroring app that allows fluent streaming of your Android or iOS devices to any Mac or Windows computer. It can also control Android devices from PC with mouse and keyboard.
Opinions about ApowerMirror as a Alternative to AirServer
This is a native Linux GUI for casting local files to Chromecast devices. It supports:
- - Gnomecast is the most popular Linux alternative to AirServer.
- - Gnomecast is the most popular Open Source alternative to AirServer.
- Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse Emulator: across makes a Bluetooth equipped PC or Mac work as a standard Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo. Thus, you can seamlessly/wirelessly control all your smart devices including computer, smartphone and tablet PC with the computer’s keyboard and...
This is a program to cast audio and video from your macOS, or Linux desktop to your Google Cast devices or Sonos speakers. It is written in Python, and it streams via node.js, ffmpeg, or avconv.
More than just the screen, AnyMirror can also mirror camera, microphone, files of your phone/tablet to computer.
Turn your Mac/PC into an AirPlay Receiver.
Comments about LonelyScreen as a Alternative to AirServer
Free and good quality low latency-3
It's free, it works well. It's barebones, no frills, but get's the job done. There's some minor bugs with minimizing the window, but nothing that prevents using it for productive things.-9
Wondershare MirrorGo is a useful tool that could mirror your android phone screen to the computer. You can get all the notifications from the phones with the PC. You could use it to record phone screen, play phone games with mouse and transfer files.
Comments about Wondershare MirrorGo as a Alternative to AirServer
MirrorGo do the same as AirServer, but with Android phones-2
Mirroring360 lets you wirelessly share your Chromebook, iPad, & iPhone screens without the need for hardware – like Apple TV – or cables. Start sharing your work, your ideas, and your latest apps with others using Mirroring360.
Opinions about Mirroring360 as a Alternative to AirServer