- Open Source
- 34 Reviews
- 1899 Likes
MixPad Music Mixer and Recording software is a free audio production and recording software that is perfectly designed to be your personal recording studio and music mixer. This music mixing software allows you to load or record audio clips and mix them together. It is the digital replacement of using a multitrack recorder and mixing desk. Expand your musical abilities with the built in MIDI editor. Create remixes, mashups, beats as well as add your own recorded audio.
MixPad Free Music Mixer and Recorder Features:
* Unlimited audio track mixing
* Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more
* Very low latency for sample accurate recording
* Record single tracks or multiple tracks simultaneously
* Supports a range of audio formats including wav, mp3, aif, wma, vox, m4a, gsm and many more
* Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio.
* Add and delete MIDI tracks and files
* Change pitch by moving MIDI notes or resize them to change the duration
* Record MIDI tracks from other MIDI devices
* Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library
* VST plugin support for added studio effects and instruments
* Integrate with other NCH audio software for a complete sound studio on your computer
* Intuitive graphical interface with drag and drop functionality
multi-track-recording music-recording music-studio sound-effects
Make this page better by adding screenshots to MixPad.
No reviews yet for MixPad, want to be first?Post your review
The most easy to use multi-track audio editor out there. (Zynewave Podium is the only real alternative I see and I have some usability issues with it.)
But the way it taps into OS, trying to promote their other software - it is as annoying as some nasty bundleware. It registers handlers for various file extensions, and there are no checkboxes in the installer to disable that.