The most popular alternative is Todoist, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to MinimaList so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MinimaList alternatives are Wekan (Free, Open Source), Org mode (Free, Open Source), TickTick (Freemium) and Remember The Milk (Freemium).
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and...
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices.
- Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- Windows desktop application to stay on top of your daily tasks.
- Task management has never been this easy. Simplicity, however, is not achieved at the expense of powerful features.