Microsoft Paint Alternatives for iPad
Microsoft Paint is not available for iPad but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is Paint 98, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Microsoft Paint and nine of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to Microsoft Paint are MediBang Paint (Freemium), Procreate (Paid), ibis Paint X (Freemium) and MyBrushes (Paid).
- Paint 98 is a simple yet powerful drawing tool for iPhone and iPad that lets you to create, edit and share images without all the complications of today's image editors. Paint like it's 1998!.
- A lightweight software for illustration and making comic books on Windows and Mac OS.
- A professional digital drawing and painting application for iPad (and iPhone as a Pocket version).
- ibis Paint is an easy yet powerful drawing app made with tools for sketching manga right at your fingertips.
- MyBrushes Paint for Mac app allows you to paint on infinite canvas and PLAYBACK whole drawing.
- Improve and play with your digital pictures at Pho.to site with easy yet powerful editing tools and services.
- Pixen is a pixel art editor designed for working with low-resolution raster art, such as those 8-bit sprites found in old-school video games.
- Zen Brush is an app that allows you to easily enjoy the feeling of using an ink brush to write or to paint.
- Just Doodle as a pastime.