Microsoft Log Parser Studio AlternativesWeb Log & Log Analyzers like Microsoft Log Parser Studio
Log parser is a powerful, versatile tool that provides universal query access to text-based data such as log files, XML files and CSV files, as well as key data sources on the Windows operating system such as the Event Log, the Registry, the file system, and Active Directory.
- - Microsoft Log Parser is the most popular Windows alternative to Microsoft Log Parser Studio.
- - Microsoft Log Parser is the most popular free alternative to Microsoft Log Parser Studio.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 2.2, released in April 2005, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Log Parser Lizard is a versatile GUI tool that provides query access (using SQL) to text-based data, such as log files, XML files, Event Logs, TSV/CSV text files, as well as databases like MS SQL Server, Google BigQuery, OLEDB (MySQL, Oracele, etc.).
Log Parser Lizard Features
Comments about Log Parser Lizard as a Alternative to Microsoft Log Parser Studio
It has better User Interface and much more features.0
Retrospective is a lean solution for IT people to manage enterprise log data on either Windows, Mac or Linux.
- - Retrospective Log Analyzer is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Microsoft Log Parser Studio.
- - Retrospective Log Analyzer is the most popular commercial alternative to Microsoft Log Parser Studio.
Advanced Web Stats uses a hybrid method to track your website visitors. You can parse web-server log files, add Java-Script page tags to your website or use both methods at the same time. This gives you a much better accuracy and also allows you to get real actionable data.
Advanced Web Stats Features
LogAnayzer is a text editor specifically designed to analyze log files faster and easier by allowing the user to create, store and apply rules. When a log line contains all the patterns of a rule a match is added to the index.Warning
The "Official Website" link goes through several redirects, and wants to install "Security" browser plugins before allowing you to continue. This looks very suspicious.
SWATCH, the Simple WATCHer of Logfiles, started out as the "simple watchdog" for activly monitoring log files produced by UNIX's syslog facility. It has since been evolving into a utility that can monitor just about any type of log.
- - SWATCH (Simple WATCHer) is the most popular Open Source alternative to Microsoft Log Parser Studio.