Meld Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Meld for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is WinMerge, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 41 alternatives to Meld and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Meld are Beyond Compare (Paid), KDiff3 (Free, Open Source), Sublime Merge (Paid) and Diffinity (Free).
- WinMerge is an open source differencing and merging tool for Windows. WinMerge can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual text format that is easy to understand and handle.
- Easily compare files and folders on FTP, local and cloud storage with source control integration and 3-way merge support.
- KDiff3 is a file and directory diff and merge tool which- compares and merges two or three text input files or directories
- Sublime Merge is a fast and intuitive git client built on the same performant platform as Sublime Text.FEATURES- integrated three-way merge tool,- side-by-side diffs
- A diff and merging tool with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs.
- WinMerge 2011 series is a fork of the original WinMerge application that compiles without ATL/MFC dependencies.
- DiffMerge is a graphical file comparison program for Windows, Mac OS X and Unix, published by SourceGear.
- P4Merge uses color coding to allow users to visualize the differences between file or images. It allows three-way merging among files, and shows side-by-side file/image comparison. .