What is Code Compare?
Code Compare is a free file and folder merge tool from Devart. New version of Code Compare comes with significantly increased startup speed:
- Standalone application start is two times faster;
- Opening a file comparison document in Visual Studio is two times faster;
- Considerable acceleration of the first environment start after installing Code Compare.
The text comparison interface of the application has been reworked to become more self-explanatory and user-friendly. Now practically all elements of this diff and merge tool's interface have their own function.
Folder comparison has been enhanced with a range of new features.
- The speed of directory comparison has increased by 40%;
- Commands for navigation through changes have been implemented;
- Commands for multiple files selection by the type of change have been added;
- The possibility to copy the selected files to a user-defined directory has been added;
- The concepts of copying files and synchronizing directories have been split. From now on the user manages the process of changes moving in a more accurate way;
- The possibility to overwrite read-only files during copying has been added.
Code Compare integration into the Atmel Studio has been implemented. Developers of Atmel processor-based and micro-controller applications are able to use all the advantages of Code Compare integration into the development environment.
- Two-way file comparison and merge
- Folder comparison and merge
- Integration into Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
- Command line interface and VCS integration
- File editor with search and bookmarks
- Use Intellisense while comparing code
- Syntax highlighting for multiple languages
- Show changes within compared code lines
Code Compare Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Code Compare Features
Code Compare information
- Developed byDevart
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $70.
- Alternatives47 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Code Compare, and it has gotten 19 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Code Compare as an alternative
Folder compare, sintax highlights