The most popular alternative is Audacity, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to LoudLab so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting LoudLab alternatives are WaveShop (Free, Open Source), AudioMass (Free, Open Source), Zynewave Podium (Freemium) and Nero WaveEditor (Free).
- Audacity is a free, open source, and cross-platform audio and music editor.
- WaveShop is a free, open-source audio editor for Windows XP/Vista/7. WaveShop is fast, lightweight, and bit-perfect, meaning samples aren't altered unless they need to be.
- AudioMass lets you record, or use your existing audio tracks, and modify them by trimming, cutting, pasting or applying a plethora of effects, from compression and paragraphic...
- Podium is a modern digital audio workstation (DAW) for Windows. It supports recording and editing of audio and MIDI, and hosts VST instrument and effect plugins.
- Nero WaveEditor allows you to record pieces of music and edit the corresponding audio files, for example using various filters and sound enhancement methods.
- Leapic Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, converter, recorder, player, splitter and joiner.
- The fastest way to edit audio files!Free Audio Dub is the free audio editing software that lets you delete unwanted parts from audio files without re-encoding.
- Audiodope is an audio editor. You can load and listen to music files of various formats such as wave, MP3, wma etc. You can also edit part or the whole stream.
- The Microncode Audio Tools is an app for Windows desktop which allows you to do many operations on audio (and video) files, fast and easily.
- Photodirector is the ideal photo editing software incorporating many easy-to-use tools for making family photos, portraits, travel photos and beautiful scenery. Of course, many RAW formats and lens profiles are supported.