Free Kaspersky AntiVirus AlternativesTop Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware Apps like Kaspersky AntiVirus
Malwarebytes Premium is smarter, faster, and lighter than ever before. Go beyond antivirus and stop worrying about online threats.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirus.
- - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the most popular free alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirus.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Features
- Ad-freeMalwarebytes Anti-Malware doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightMalwarebytes Anti-Malware consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Block TrackersMalwarebytes Anti-Malware has a feature to block trackers from tracking you.
- Built-in VPNMalwarebytes Anti-Malware has a built-in VPN feature that enhances your privacy and allows you to browse the web from anywhere.
- Malware AnalysisMalwarebytes Anti-Malware can inspect a suspicious file or URL to detect potential threats.
- PortableMalwarebytes Anti-Malware can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Windows Security (known as Windows Defender Antivirus before Windows 10 May 2020 Update, Windows Defender before Windows 10 Creators Update, or Microsoft Defender Antivirus before Windows 11) is an anti-malware component of Microsoft Windows.Suggest and vote on features
Windows Security Features
Comments about Windows Security as a Alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirusMost users think Windows Security is a great Kaspersky AntiVirus alternative.Guest
Official and now give best protection on Windows PC.1
Clam AntiVirus is an open source (GPL) anti-virus toolkit for UNIX, designed especially for e-mail scanning on mail gateways. It provides a number of utilities including a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command line scanner and advanced tool for automatic...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Clam AntiVirus is the most popular Linux alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirus.
- - Clam AntiVirus is the most popular Open Source alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirus.
Clam AntiVirus Features
- Ad-freeClam AntiVirus doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightClam AntiVirus consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingClam AntiVirus will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedClam AntiVirus is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Malware AnalysisClam AntiVirus can inspect a suspicious file or URL to detect potential threats.
Opinions about Clam AntiVirus as a Alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirusMost users think Clam AntiVirus is a great Kaspersky AntiVirus alternative.
Avast Free Antivirus a the free for non-commercial and home usage antivirus solution from AVAST Software.Suggest and vote on features
Avast Free Antivirus Features
Opinions about Avast Free Antivirus as a Alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirusMost users think Avast Free Antivirus is a great Kaspersky AntiVirus alternative.
Spybot - Search & Destroy detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications.Suggest and vote on features
Spybot - Search & Destroy Features
Avira Free Antivirus offers basic protection for your computer against dangerous viruses, worms, spy-ware, trojans and costly dialers.Suggest and vote on features
Avira Antivirus Features
Comments about Avira Antivirus as a Alternative to Kaspersky AntiVirusSome users think Avira Antivirus is a great Kaspersky AntiVirus alternative, some don't.
Avira is a comprehensive cyber security solution. Not only it offers one of the best antivirus protection on the market but also a whole bunch of tools to keep devices in a good shape (System speedup, Software updater, VPN, password manager just to name a few). It's also supports all the major platforms. Highly recommend!0
Bitdefender comes with real time scanning that is called Virus Shield and an auto-scan mode that checks your system when the computer is idle. Game mode is fully automated and will be enabled when it detects a full screen application running.Suggest and vote on features
Bitdefender Antivirus Features
Comments about Bitdefender Antivirus as a Alternative to Kaspersky AntiViruspros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Bitdefender and Kaspersky are the two best Anti-Virus0Guest
automatic scanning, verry easy to use0
Tron is a collection of programs, tools, utilities, and Windows functions that are all scripted together. Those programs and such are designed to remove malware and bloatware, repair damaged operating systems, update old versions of very common applications, free up drive space...Suggest and vote on features
Tron Script Features
ClamTk is a graphical front-end for ClamAV, an open source antivirus engine for detecting trojans, viruses, malware & other malicious threats. It is designed to be an easy-to-use, lightweight, on-demand antivirus scanner for Linux systems.Suggest and vote on features
AVG AntiVirus Free provides basic antivirus and antispyware protection for home users. Virus database updated every day. Includes innovative LinkScanner for web-protection.Suggest and vote on features
AVG AntiVirus Features
[Please note that ClamWin Free Antivirus does not include an on-access real-time scanner. You need to manually scan a file in order to detect a virus or spyware.]Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeClamWin doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightClamWin consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingClamWin will not track you or use your personal data.
- PortableClamWin can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Privacy focusedClamWin is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Comodo Internet Security is a free, very voluminous and multi-layered security application that keeps hackers out and personal information in.Suggest and vote on features
Comodo Internet Security Features