Kana Reminder Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Remember The Milk, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Kana Reminder so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Kana Reminder alternatives are MyLifeOrganized (Freemium), Nirvana (Freemium), Free Alarm Clock (Freemium) and Doit.im (Freemium).
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is a personal task outliner and to-do list manager which will help you to organize your goals, projects and tasks into a tree.
- Nirvana is a secure, cloud-based GTD® task manager accessible from your desktop web browser and mobile devices.
- Free Alarm Clock, free version of Hot Alarm Clock, is a portable and full-featured and user-friendly computer alarm clock and program-launcher for Windows in 23 languages.
- Simple GTD application to manage your tasks and to-dos. Syncs with web server.
- Pair your tasks with the goals behind them.Gain clarity on what to work nextClearly identify your priorities in the midst of the less important tasks
- Very customizable beautiful clock.Windows 10 ready!Supported macOS version is 10.12+. Retina display ready!Linux build is available only for 64-bit systems.
- Lifestyle Inspector is a free windows GTD/productivity/todo-list app with integrated Mind-mapping and powerful personal productivity reports.
- ReminderFox displays and manages lists of reminders and ToDo's.
- Online TODO list. As a web app it works great on a mobile phone or tablet once you add it to your homescreen. Minimal, open source, fully hosted, with the option for self-hosting.