What is Digital Clock 4?
Very customizable beautiful clock.
Windows 10 ready! Supported macOS version is 10.12+. Retina display ready! Linux build is available only for 64-bit systems.
Nothing special required to start using this clock. Just launch it and enjoy! When it starts, apart the clock itself, small tray icon appears (if system tray is available). Tray icon color depends on operating system, in most cases it is black, but on Windows 10 and macOS with dark theme it is white. This tray icon can be used to call clock configuration dialog. Also this dialog can be called using clock context menu.
You can create your own skin! Features:
- signals (alarm + every hour signal)
- any clock color
- texture instead of color
- multilanguage support
- Retina (HiDPI) display ready
- multiple monitors support
- windows portable
- autostart with system boot
Taken from the official Sourceforge page (https://sourceforge.net/projects/digitalclock4/), PROJECT IS CLOSED AND NO LONGER MAINTAINED!The final version is 4.7.9.Release 03-22-2021
Digital Clock 4 Screenshots
Digital Clock 4 Features
Digital Clock 4 information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Digital Clock 4
- added Portable as a feature to Digital Clock 4
- reviewed Digital Clock 4Although it has been discontinued, it works perfectly on Windows 10 and 11. It is very customizable, it has a portable version compatible with 32 bits and a large number of plugins, such as alarm, countdown timer, scheduler, calendar, quick note, etc. Also it's very lightweight. I really love it.
- liked Digital Clock 4