Jota Text Editor Alternatives for Windows
Jota Text Editor is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is Notepad++, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 47 alternatives to Jota Text Editor and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Jota Text Editor are Atom (Free, Open Source), gedit (Free, Open Source), Kate (Free, Open Source) and Notepad (Free).
- Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
- Extensible, cross-platform text editor with a rich ecosystem of plugins and themes.
- Official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment. Has syntax highlighting and is suitable for programming, with support for several languages. It is extensible with plugins.
- The Kate project develops two main products: KatePart, the advanced editor component which is used in numerous KDE applications requiring a text editing component, and Kate, a MDI...
- Most simple text editor. Just plain text, saves in .txt format. Not available for download; bundled with all versions of Windows.
- Notepad3 is a fast and light-weight Scintilla-based text editor with syntax highlighting. It has a small memory footprint, but is powerful enough to handle most programming jobs.
- Graviton Code Editor is a minimalist, cross-platform editor focused on speed, customization and productivity.FEATURES- Themes- Plugins
- SynWrite is a free source code editor and notepad replacement for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Lines is a modern and minimalist text editor - IDE with support for over 150 programming languages, embedded code inspectors and many other cool tools to help you write better code. .
- Notepad! is the free, powerful, feature-rich replacement for your Windows Notepad. This software is completely free to use, for both personal and business purposes.