The most popular alternative is JIRA. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Jira Clone or Tara AI. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Jile so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Jile alternatives are Roundrush (Freemium) and XavaProjects (Free, Open Source).
- Trusted by 11,000+ businesses, JIRA is the leading bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool.
- A simplified Jira clone built with React/Babel (Client), and Node/TypeScript (API).
- Tara helps teams focus on their release cycle and meet their sprint goals. With predictions, Tara delivers insights around your development data, to accelerate software delivery milestones.
- Roundrush is the first workflow management platform that teaches you a new, quality-oriented way to work. It is not just an other workflow management platform. It's different, because our agile methodology merges the best from KANBAN, SCRUM and TDD.
- Free: Open source with Apache license. No plans. No limits. You can install it in your own servers.