The most popular alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Jarme so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Jarme alternatives are Evernote (Freemium), Standard Notes (Freemium, Open Source), CherryTree (Free, Open Source) and Notezilla (Paid).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- FeaturesNotes can be arranged into arbitrarily deep hierarchy (tree)Notes can have more than 1 parents - see cloning
- RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts.
- Milanote is an easy-to-use tool to organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
- Keep a free private diary and capture your day without writing down a single line!.
- Leanote provides services for note and blog. You can use "note" as your personal notebook, if you want to share with friends, just publish note or notebook to the blog.