iWeb AlternativesTop Website Builders & Static Site Generators like iWeb
WordPress is software designed for everyone, emphasizing accessibility, performance, security, and ease of use. We believe great software should work with minimum set up, so you can focus on sharing your story, product, or services freely.
Suggest and vote on features
- - WordPress is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to iWeb.
- - WordPress is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to iWeb.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsWordPress can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within WordPress using IFTTT.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of WordPress.
Comments about WordPress as a Alternative to iWebThis alternative is disputed. WordPress is still a legitimate iWeb alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.Guest
wordpress is a web based cms. iweb is and offline desktop static site builder.2Guest
Wordpress compares to iWeb like your car compares to a ocean cargo ship. Suddenly you need to use a browser to edit your site, buy addons, pay for someone to manage security issues. Not worth it.1
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Drupal is the most popular SaaS alternative to iWeb.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsDrupal can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- WYSIWYG SupportDrupal integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Support for BootstrapDrupal supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- Ad-freeDrupal doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
The world's most popular modern publishing platform for creating a new media platform.Suggest and vote on features
Create lovely photo web galleries directly from your Photos library on Mac. Share the generated HTML output folder with your family and friends in any possible way – e.g., via your personal website or external storage.
- - photos2webgallery is the most popular commercial alternative to iWeb.
Comments about photos2webgallery as a Alternative to iWebAlmost everyone thinks photos2webgallery is a great iWeb alternative.Guest
smart way to replace the photo webgallery feature of iWeb12Guest
smartest iWeb replacement in terms of photo galleries11
Hugo is a general-purpose website framework for generating static web pages. Hugo flexibly works with many formats and is ideal for blogs, docs, portfolios and much more.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownHugo supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Ad-freeHugo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightHugo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineHugo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Hugo.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Hugo without registration.
Comments about Hugo as a Alternative to iWebpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Hugo is a command line based environment for generating static sites. Can't think of anything further from iWeb3
Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator. It takes a template directory (representing the raw form of a website), runs it through and Liquid converters, and spits out a complete, static website suitable for serving with Apache or your favorite web server.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownJekyll supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- No TrackingJekyll will not track you or use your personal data.
- Syntax HighlightingJekyll supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsJekyll can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Command line interfaceJekyll either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file. It is fast, has sophisticated caching, and a light footprint for optimal performance.Suggest and vote on features
Weebly’s free website builder makes it easy to build a website, blog, or online store. Find customizable designs, domains, and eCommerce tools for any type of business using our website builder.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Weebly as a Alternative to iWebpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Weebly is a website hosting company, iweb was mac software to create a website that could be hosted by any website hosting company.1
Gatsby provides development teams an open source frontend framework for creating dynamic, optimized websites and a cloud platform for delivering them on a blazing fast edge network.
Create your own free website and online store in minutes! 500 MB storage, load up 12,500 pictures, simple drag-and-drop interface and much more. Make your own website for free and no previous knowledge required.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Jimdo as a Alternative to iWebpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Jimdo is a website hosting company, iweb was mac software to create a website that could be hosted by any website hosting company.0