HTTrack Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to HTTrack for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Wget, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to HTTrack and 19 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to HTTrack are ArchiveBox (Free, Open Source), ScrapBook (Free, Open Source), SiteSucker (Paid) and ScrapBook X (Free, Open Source).
- GNU Wget is a free software package for retrieving files using HTTP(S) and FTP, the most widely-used Internet protocols.
- Because modern websites are complicated and often rely on dynamic content, ArchiveBox archives the sites in several different formats beyond what public archiving services like...
- ScrapBook is a Firefox extension, which helps you to save Web pages and manage the collection. Key features are lightness, speed, accuracy and multi-language support.
- macOS application that automatically downloads websites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
- ScrapBook X is a Firefox addon based on ScrapBook Plus and also integrating several features from the latest versions of ScrapBook.Features
- A browser extension that captures web pages to local device or backend server for future retrieval, organization, annotation, and edit.
- grab-site is a crawler for archiving websites to WARC files. It includes a dashboard for monitoring multiple crawls, and supports changing URL ignore patterns during the crawl.
- PageArchiver (previously called "Scrapbook for SingleFile") is a Chrome extension that helps you to archive web pages for offline reading.Main features are:
- WebCopier is an easy-to-use website mirror utility. It allows to download entire Web sites, store them locally and view them later, at users' convenience.
- SiteCrawler is a website downloading application that lets you capture entire sites or selected portions, like image galleries.