The most popular alternative is DCImanager. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try BoxBilling or Opendcim. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to HostBill so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting HostBill alternatives are BILLmanager (Paid), WHMCS (Paid), Blesta (Paid) and Ubersmith (Paid).
- DCImanager is a platform for managing servers, racks, and data center equipment (such as routers, switches, sensors, PDU).
- BILLmanager is a highly customizable billing software for hosting and IaaS business with the full scope of functionality for billing, service provisioning, client management & support.
- All-in-one Web Hosting Automation, Client Management, Billing and Support Software.
- Blesta is professional client management, billing, and support software.
- Ubersmith is a global leader in billing, infrastructure and help desk software and services for the cloud. Hundreds of organizations rely on Ubersmith to better serve their customers, increase revenue and lower costs.
- A billing automation software with a fully working admin panel and ticketing system, easy to install themes, addons and client areas with an easy-to-learn web documentation.
- WeFact Hosting is an easy-to-use and beautiful designed billing solution specially made for hosting and webdesign companies.
- An enterprise billing system for hosting providers. You can run Atomia on your own infrastructure. It has everything you need for an efficient, successful hosting business that your customers will love.
- Complete client management, billing & support software.
- a free, web based Data Center Infrastructure Management application. Provide complete physical inventory (asset tracking) of the data center