gReader is a client for Feedly and The Old Reader , but it has an internal RSS Reader too. It allows offline caching and many reading options.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences... More Info »