Google PhotoScan Alternatives
DeOldify is a deep learning project for colorizing and restoring old images using a Self-Attention Generative Adversarial Network. Windows GUI available here https://github.com/ColorfulSoft/DeOldify.NET.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DeOldify is the most popular Windows & Self-Hosted alternative to Google PhotoScan.
- - DeOldify is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Google PhotoScan.
- Colorize PhotoYou can use DeOldify to apply color to black and white images automatically or manually.
This photo scanning software brings your precious photos into the digital world. Anyone can scan multiple photos at once using your printer/scanner, making scanning of old photos much faster, easier and cost effective.Suggest and vote on features
Photomyne enables smartphone users to digitize photo albums in the quickest, safest, and most convenient way. Using a smartphone’s camera, Photomyne allows users to scan multiple photos in a single shot without taking them out of the album.
- - Photomyne is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Google PhotoScan.
- - Photomyne is the most popular commercial alternative to Google PhotoScan.
A PHOTO SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET: Scan 4 photos at a time; this app intelligently detects, automatically crops and individually saves them all. So much faster than scanning one at a time. Try before you buy: First 12 scans are free!Suggest and vote on features
Pic Scanner Features
RESTORE Picture-Fix - Restore, relive, and share your cherished memories. Applying proprietary image science, RESTORE software provides 1-click improvement to s
VIVID-PIX Restore has no features, suggest some!
- - VIVID-PIX Restore is the most popular Mac alternative to Google PhotoScan.