Google Cobalt Alternatives
- - Electron is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Google Cobalt.
- - Electron is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Google Cobalt.
- - Apache Cordova is the most popular Web-based alternative to Google Cobalt.
Apache Cordova Features
- - WebDGap is the most popular Android, Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to Google Cobalt.
This app was discontinued on April 13, 2018.
Use HTML and CSS to build cross-platform desktop apps. Sciter provides a stack of GPU-accelerated web technologies for desktop UI development.
NoesisGUI is a User Interface middleware for videogames and realtime applications:
- - NoesisGUI is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Google Cobalt.
Ultralight is and HTML UI kit for use with games and desktop apps. It's essentially a stripped and rebuilt version of WebKit designed for speed, performance and efficiency.
- - Ultralight is the most popular commercial alternative to Google Cobalt.
Vuido leverages the simplicity of Vue.js along with the open-source libui library to let you create lightweight, native desktop application. Applications can run cross-platform using native GUI components (different from Electron-based desktop web apps).
Photino is a lightweight open-source framework for building native, cross-platform desktop applications with Web UI technology.
A framework for creating desktop apps for Windows, Mac and Linux. Based on Qt and Python, it is a lightweight alternative to Electron. Unlike other solutions, fbs makes packaging easy: Create an installer for your app in seconds and start distributing it to your users.
fman build system Features
Chromely is a lightweight alternative to Electron.NET, Electron for .NET/.NET Core developers.Discontinued
The GitHub repository has been archived in January 2023.
Capacitor is a cross-platform app runtime that makes it easy to build web apps that run natively on iOS, Android, and the web. We call these apps "Native Progressive Web Apps" and they represent the next evolution beyond Hybrid apps.
Capacitor by Ionic Features