Node.js bridge to Webkit – package and distribute webapps on all platforms
- Free • Open Source
What is NW.js?
It was created in the Intel Open Source Technology Center.
- Apps written in modern HTML5, CSS3, JS and WebGL.
- Complete support for Node.js APIs and all its third party modules.
- Good performance: Node and WebKit run in the same thread: Function calls are made straightforward; objects are in the same heap and can just reference each other.
- Easy to package and distribute apps.
- Available on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- 39,614 Stars
- 3,954 Forks
- 877 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about NW.js as an alternative
- Web Development
- Developer Tools
it provides similar wrappers to use node modules in a embeded browser and look like a desktop application