User Interface library for games and real-time applications.
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Windows Mobile
- Windows Phone
- HTC Vive
- Playstation VR
- Raspberry Pi
- Nintendo Switch
- Oculus Rift
What is NoesisGUI?
NoesisGUI is a User Interface middleware for videogames and realtime applications:
- Fast hardware-accelerated vector graphics on GPU and multithreading-aware architecture
- High efficient lightweight C++ library without external dependencies on third-party software
- Write once, deploy to multiple platforms: Desktop, Mobile, Console, Web
- Markup declarative language compatible with XAML and Microsoft Expression Blend
- 0 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
- User interface
List containing NoesisGUIFrameworks
Recent user activities on NoesisGUI
- Crank added NoesisGUI as alternative(s) to Nevron Open Vision for .NET
- WhitneyHope86 liked NoesisGUI
- jsantos edited NoesisGUI
High performance, cross-platform, vector/XAML-based C++ App/Game GUI. Has plugins available for Unreal/Unity, as well as C#/C++ SDKs.