Capacitor by Ionic Alternatives
- - Android Studio is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Capacitor by Ionic.
- - Android Studio is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Capacitor by Ionic.
Android Studio Features
Qt Creator is a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) built for the maximum developer experience. Qt Creator runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS desktop operating systems and allows developers to create software across desktop, mobile, and embedded platforms.
- - Qt Creator is the most popular commercial alternative to Capacitor by Ionic.
Qt Creator Features
Build apps for any screen. Flutter transforms the app development process. Build, test, and deploy beautiful mobile, web, desktop, and embedded apps from a single codebase.
- - Flutter is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Capacitor by Ionic.
Apache Cordova Features
Cross platform development tools for native iOS, Android, desktop and server applications. B4X is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for real world apps. The programming language is a modern version of Visual Basic.
Appcelerator Titanium, offered for free by Appcelerator, lets web developers use web technologies, open source and cloud computing to build native apps for iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- - Appcelerator Titanium is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Capacitor by Ionic.
Appcelerator Titanium FeaturesDiscontinued
On February 2021, Axway announced that Appcelerator Titanium has been discontinued, with support ending on March 1, 2022. All private source code will be made open source by this date. https://www.axway.com/en/appcelerator-end-of-life
Turn your website into a dedicated App for Android and iOS, online and in minutes. With Usage Statistics, Push notifications, Google Play Store ready, Earn money with AdMob, Source Code available and so much more. Free Sign Up.
This app was discontinued on April 13, 2018.
Turn the most complex web application or website to into an Android app in minutes, for free! 🐧.