What is Gnome media player?
A simple media player for GNOME that supports libvlc, xine-lib and libgstreamer.
Different media players are good at playing different media types. The goal is to combine multiple engines into a consistent user interface so users can switch between engines without having to retrain themselves to use a different UI. This project is aimed at novice users and its scope will probably not expand past anything other than a simple media player.
GNOME Media Player:
- has a GNOME/GTK interface
- does double-click fullscreen
- can use the mouse scroll wheel
- uses libvlc, xine-lib or libgstreamer
- a playlist that loops
- middle mouse button pause
- can deinterlace (not available on the libgstreamer engine)
The latest version (0.1.3) was released on 2010-05-28.
Gnome media player Screenshots
Gnome media player information