BetterTouchTool is a great, feature packed app that allows you to configure many gestures for your Magic Mouse (1 & 2), Macbook Trackpad and Magic Trackpad (1 & 2) and also Mouse Gestures for normal mice.
- - BetterTouchTool is the most popular Mac alternative to GestureSign.
- - BetterTouchTool is the most popular commercial alternative to GestureSign.
Jitouch is a software that adds extra, essential, and the missing gestures to your MacBook Multi-Touch Trackpad and the new Apple Magic Mouse.
- - Jitouch is the most popular free alternative to GestureSign.
The last version is for macOS Mojave.
Tablet Pro is a futuristic mix of familiar tools adapted for touch devices. Artists hotkey on screen keyboard shortcuts, Fullscreen virtual trackpad, pinch to zoom, surface (Ntrig) pen side button remapping... It is the best way to get rid of the touch interface bottleneck.
- - Tablet Pro is the most popular Windows alternative to GestureSign.
Map any keyboard key or action to one of MultiSwipe's 88 gestures, change desktops, toggle apps, minimize windows, change volume or even log out. All at the tip of your fingers.
Fusuma is multitouch gesture recognizer. This gem makes your linux PC able to recognize swipes or pinchs and assign shortcuts to them.
- - Fusuma is the most popular Linux alternative to GestureSign.
- - Fusuma is the most popular Open Source alternative to GestureSign.
Touchégg initially going to be designed to provide Egg Window Manager window management through gestures, but eventually I decided to extend this funcionality, so Touchégg is compatible with any window manager, and providing more options.