FTCrypt AlternativesFTP Clients and other similar apps like FTCrypt
FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
- - FileZilla is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to FTCrypt.
- - FileZilla is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to FTCrypt.
Be aware that installing FileZilla on your computer might install some bundleware/malware on your machine.
Total Commander is a Shareware file manager for Windows.
- - Total Commander is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to FTCrypt.
Total Commander Features
A libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser.
The most advanced dual pane file manager and file transfer client for macOS.
The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
- - Transmit is the most popular commercial alternative to FTCrypt.
CrossFTP is an FTP, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and cloud storage client.
- CrossFTPs main features: Multi-tab Navigation; Unicode support; Bonjour Service Discovery; Archive browsing(.zip,.tar.gz,etc.); Auto-reconnecting and anti-idle; and more.
- CrossFTP Pro version is availabl.
LAN Share is a cross platform local area network file transfer application, built using Qt GUI framework. It can be used to transfer a whole folder, one or more files, large or small immediately without any additional configuration.
WinBrowser features a multi-column interface as used on the Macintosh resulting in the most elegant file manager available for Windows today.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 4.2, released in 2013 or before, can be still downloaded from the official website. The software is supposed to be a paid software but there's an “Available soon” message on the purchase page since April 2019, so it's currently free.
Free and portable FTP- and WebDAV-client software with support for FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S protocols
- - AnyClient is the most popular Web-based alternative to FTCrypt.
Official website is unavailable.
A graphical user interface for rsync, which looks-and-feels like a standard FTP client, but uses the rsync protocol ‘under the hood’ to boost transfer speeds.
Truck - Rsync Client Features