Fritzing Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Fritzing for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is KiCad, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Fritzing and nine of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Fritzing are Autodesk EAGLE (Free Personal), LibrePCB (Free, Open Source), iCircuit (Paid) and DipTrace (Paid).
- KiCad is an open source software suite for electronic design automation (EDA) - designing schematics of electronic circuits and printed circuit boards (PCB).
- Autodesk EAGLE is an electronic design automation (EDA) software. Enabling printed circuit board (PCB) designers to seamlessly connect schematic diagrams, component placement, PCB routing, and comprehensive library content.
- LibrePCB is a free EDA software to develop printed circuit boards. It’s currently under heavy development to bring out first stable releases as soon as possible.
- iCircuit is the easy to use electronic circuit simulator and designer - the perfect tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers.
- DipTrace - Professional Schematic Capture and PCB Design Software
- Software which creates PCB, and allows to create your electronic cards from elementary tools and customable objects library.
- Cross-platform PCB design tool that allows you to quickly design and fabricate boards.
- Free for small designsAny size, any shapeMultiple LayersThru-hole and Surface Mount PartsDesign rule checksMetric and Imperial unitsGround planes and copper flood
- The app is used to draw circuits as well as simulate the Arduino Code right in the browser. Wokwi Arduino simulator creates diagrams as well as actually runs tie application code on the AVR8js platform.