Free Forest Alternatives
The most popular alternative is SelfControl, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Forest so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Forest alternatives are Cold Turkey (Freemium), LeechBlock (Free, Open Source), StayFocusd (Free) and FocusMe (Freemium).
- SelfControl is a free and open-source application for Mac OS X that lets you block your own access to distracting websites, your mail servers, or anything else on the Internet.
- Cold Turkey is a productivity program that you can use to temporarily block yourself off of popular social media sites, addicting websites and games so that you can get your work...
- LeechBlock is an extension for Firefox and Chrome that allows users to block time-wasting sites.
- StayFocusd is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting websites.
- The All-In-One Application and Website Blocker for Windows, Mac and Android.
- Fully customizable live countdown wallpaper for Mac.
Just set a start date and a deadline, customize the wallpaper and menu bar and ready, the motivational boost will be present every time you see the screen.
- Zen Mode will help you put down your phone and enjoy your life. Schedule a time and then start Zen Mode.
- Unplug yourself in a hyperconnected world.
- Stay focused helps you focus by restricting the daily usage of selected apps to the selected time. Spending too much of time Social Networking or Messaging Apps? Focus it and it will help you reduce the usage.