1) Import fonts from your iCloud Drive or Dropbox and add them to your collection of favorites.
2) Tap on any listed font and you'll get a preview of the characters along with other metadata.
3) When you're done collecting, install your fonts in Settings and they'll be available in other apps, including iWork, to make your documents look better than ever.
Fontcase is completely open source, so your privacy is insured. The app only adds fonts to your settings and does not modify them at all in the process. For more information on why this is important, see the app's Help tab. More Info »
New in Version 2.0
• xFonts is now Fontcase - new branding to avoid confusion with another font app
• Now supports installing fonts from iCloud Drive and other Files storage locations like Dropbox
• An imported font can be previewed with its metadata
• Extensive help explaining the font installation process
• Support for Light and Dark Mode in iOS
• Adaptive layout that works well on all devices including iPad Pros to iPhone SE