Folder Sync Alternatives
Beyond Compare allows you to compare files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
- - Beyond Compare is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Folder Sync.
- - Beyond Compare is the most popular commercial alternative to Folder Sync.
SyncBack is a tool to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.
- - SyncBack is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Folder Sync.
- - SyncBack is the most popular free alternative to Folder Sync.
KDiff3 is a file and directory diff and merge tool.
- - KDiff3 is the most popular Open Source alternative to Folder Sync.
SyncToy is a free PowerToy designed by Microsoft, that provides an easy to use graphical user interface that can automatically synchronize local or network files and folders, but not WebDAV-, "Windows Mobile" files or folders and no triangle-sync as only Allway Sync...Discontinued
Latest version 2.1 published on 11/24/2009
Diffinity is a diff and merging tool with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs. It will compare the content of two files and present the differences in an easy to read line by line and char by char basis.
P4Merge uses color coding to allow users to visualize the differences between file or images. It allows three-way merging among files, and shows side-by-side file/image comparison.
Diff Checker is a free online diff tool that quickly and easily gives you the text differences between two files.
- - Diff Checker is the most popular Web-based alternative to Folder Sync.
Diff Checker Features
Merge is the visual file comparison (diff), merging and folder synchronization application from Araxis. Use it to compare and merge source code, web pages, XML and other text files with native application performance.
Araxis Merge Features
DiffMerge is a graphical file comparison program for Windows, Mac OS X and Unix, published by SourceGear.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 4.2.0, released in October 2013, can be still downloaded from the official website
Use Kaleidoscope to spot the differences in text and image files. Review changes in seconds with the worlds most advanced file comparison application.
- - Kaleidoscope is the most popular iPad alternative to Folder Sync.
Diffuse is a small and simple text merge tool written in Python. With Diffuse, you can easily merge, edit, and review changes to your code.
Diffuse Merge Tool Features