The most popular alternative is Keypirinha, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 48 alternatives to Flashlight so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Flashlight alternatives are Wox (Free, Open Source), Listary (Freemium), Alfred (Freemium) and ueli (Free, Open Source).
- A lightning fast and flexible keystroke launcher for Windows. No installation required (portable). Extensible with Python3 plugins.
- Wox is a full-featured plugin-powered launcher that supports file and web searching.
- Listary is a revolutionary search utility for Windows
that makes finding your files and launching applications blazing fast, for casual and power users alike!.
- Alfred is a productivity application for macOS, which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords and text expansion. Search your Mac and the web, and control your Mac using custom actions with the Powerpack.
- Developed with the Electron framework, ueli is the type of tool that adopts simplicity, leaving out any unnecessary options and configuration settings.
- Cerebro is an open source and free electron-based productivity software alternative to Alfred and Spotlight. It is focused on speed and good UI and UX.
- Fast application launcher for Linux. Custom shortcuts for web URLs and scripts. Extensions supported.
- FARR also lets you quickly run web searches, send email, manipulate files, control on-screen windows, and much more.
- GNOME Do allows you to quickly search for many items present on your desktop or the web, and perform useful actions on those items.
- RecentX is an innovative launcher that gives you instant access to your files, folders, programs, websites & clipboard history. It automatically remembers your favorite & recent items so that you can launch them even faster.