What is Fing?
Fing is trusted by over 100 million users worldwide as the #1 network scanner. Discover all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi and identify them, monitor your ISP’s performances, set automated security checks, and find router vulnerabilities in just a few clicks.
With Fing you can:
- Discover all the devices connected to your home network and identify bandwidth stealers.
- Link every device with a user profile to quickly know who’s at home and when
- Get accurate device recognition with plenty of details (IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor, and manufacturer)
- Discover hidden cameras connected to your same Wi-Fi network
- Schedule automated speed tests and generate detailed reports about ISP performances
- Run router vulnerability tests
- Analyse advanced settings such as NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP, SMB, Bonjour names, properties, and device types
- Scan ports, device ping, traceroute, and DNS lookup
- Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews, and speed statistics
Fing is free to download and comes with no ads. It is available for both PCs (Windows and macOS) and mobile (Android and iOS). By pairing the mobile and the PC app you will get full-time monitoring and more accurate results, always available to browse, even on the go.
If you are looking for extended monitoring and network protection for your devices, you can upgrade to Fing Premium to have access to more features:
- Automated network monitoring every 5 minutes
- Automated router vulnerability checks
- Unlimited network troubleshooting tools
- Advanced security checks
- Email and mobile notifications for unknown devices
- Full network timeline
- 4.65 avg rating