What is FileCenter?
FileCenter is easy-to-install, easy-to-use paperless office software which helps home and professional users scan, archive, organize, and find computer files. FileCenter is filled with time-saving features, giving you a complete solution within a single, simple interface.
FileCenter combines many file management, scanning, OCR, and PDF manipulation features into a smooth workflow: Scanning, OCR, and PDF:
- Scan to searchable PDF in a click
- Make files searchable with OCR
- Scan directly to a word processor
- Combine PDFs with drag-and-drop
- Split PDFs without opening them
- Move pages between PDF files
- Convert almost any file to PDF
- Auto-separate & save scans
- Organize files into file cabinets
- Save files directly to FileCenter
- Preview files without opening them
- Find files with full-text search
- Encrypt or securely shred any file
- E-mail files as PDF
- Archive Outlook e-mail to file
- Organize files by Outlook contact
Comments and Reviews
Said about FileCenter as an alternative
It allows PDF files to be imported, folders on drives to be watched then for the files to be organised. As long as the PDFs are in the app you will find them. Built in scan support too.
It is a virtual file cabinet that lets you scan, edit, email, fax, stack etc etc
Recent user activities on FileCenter
- added FileCenter as alternative(s) to Witful
- reviewed FileCenterIt has advanced scanning features like manual duplex, and fine control over file format and compression settings. Also, the non-proprietary File Cabinet organization system is convenient. Unfortunately, it doesn't support hi DPI displays, so everything looks blurry on my 4K screen. For a program that costs this much, they need to fix that before I'll switch to it.
- added FileCenter as alternative(s) to scrutch