What is FileCenter?
FileCenter is easy-to-install, easy-to-use paperless office software which helps home and professional users scan, archive, organize, and find computer files. FileCenter is filled with time-saving features, giving you a complete solution within a single, simple interface.
FileCenter combines many file management, scanning, OCR, and PDF manipulation features into a smooth workflow: Scanning, OCR, and PDF:
- Scan to searchable PDF in a click
- Make files searchable with OCR
- Scan directly to a word processor
- Combine PDFs with drag-and-drop
- Split PDFs without opening them
- Move pages between PDF files
- Convert almost any file to PDF
- Auto-separate & save scans
- Organize files into file cabinets
- Save files directly to FileCenter
- Preview files without opening them
- Find files with full-text search
- Encrypt or securely shred any file
- E-mail files as PDF
- Archive Outlook e-mail to file
- Organize files by Outlook contact
FileCenter Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Split PDF filesFileCenter can split PDF files into multiple documents.
- Combine PDFCombine, merge and arrange PDF files into one document.
- Full-Text SearchFileCenter lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- Fill PDF FormsFileCenter supports forms in PDF files.
- OCRExtract the text from a screen capture or file and paste it into another document for edits.
- Developed byLucion Technologies
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $50 and $250.
- Alternatives48 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about FileCenter, and it has gotten 13 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about FileCenter as an alternative
It allows PDF files to be imported, folders on drives to be watched then for the files to be organised. As long as the PDFs are in the app you will find them. Built in scan support too.
It is a virtual file cabinet that lets you scan, edit, email, fax, stack etc etc
Recent user activities on FileCenter
- added FileCenter as alternative(s) to MyInfoago
- added FileCenter as alternative(s) to Witfulago
- reviewed FileCenter
It has advanced scanning features like manual duplex, and fine control over file format and compression settings. Also, the non-proprietary File Cabinet organization system is convenient. Unfortunately, it doesn't support hi DPI displays, so everything looks blurry on my 4K screen. For a program that costs this much, they need to fix that before I'll switch to it.Show more ▾ago