Eyeleo Alternatives for Mac
Eyeleo is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is stretchly, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Eyeleo and 15 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Eyeleo are Time Out (Free), Iris (Freemium), SmartBreak (Paid) and Recess (Free).
- stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
- Break timer with micro-breaks for Mac OS X.
- Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.
- SmartBreak is a revolutionary ergonomics program that reminds you to look away from your computer screen and enforces you to take regular breaks based on your usage.
- We know that it is not good for our health when spending hour after hour in front of the screen. It might effect our bodies negatively, e.g., stiff, throbbing, ...
- A Desktop Application, which helps to prevent eye strain when you work at the computer.Adaptation: Viewaide has personal approach to the each user and customizable workflow.
- Save yourself from RSI and eye-strain BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them. BreakTimer is free and open source and available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Rest is an app for your computer that keeps you productive and healthy throughout the day. It does so by reminding you to take a break every now and then, optionally suggesting great mini exercises that you can do right there in your office chair.
- AntiRSI is a program for Mac OS X that helps prevent RSI (repetitive strain injury) and other computer related stress.
- WristSaver is a free and open source rest reminder application for Mac OS X.