Eyeleo Alternatives for Mac
stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - stretchly is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Eyeleo.
- - stretchly is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Eyeleo.
- Ad-freestretchly doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Lightweightstretchly consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Remindersstretchly allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Dark Modestretchly supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Portablestretchly can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Comments about stretchly as a Alternative to EyeleoAlmost everyone thinks stretchly is a great Eyeleo alternative.Guest
It´s great! It talks about posture and everything1Guest
good thx alternativeto.net/0
ZenBreak gently reminds you to take meaningful breaks from your devices. Customize your breaks and embrace a healthier relationship with technology.Suggest and vote on features
LookAway is a macOS app designed to help reduce eye strain by prompting users to take regular breaks after prolonged screen use, a practice recommended by many eye doctors for maintaining eye health.
- - LookAway is the most popular commercial alternative to Eyeleo.
Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.Suggest and vote on features
Break timer with micro-breaks for Mac OS X. It is very easy to fall into bad habits when using a computer for hours on end. You care about what you are doing, so can sometimes push yourself too far, or over-strain yourself. The human body isn't built to sit in one position fo.Suggest and vote on features
Time Out Features
Save yourself from RSI and eye-strain BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them. BreakTimer is free and open source and available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
Pomy is a desktop widget-style app designed to prevent eye strain by reminding you how long to focus on-screen and when to take a break. Inspired by the 20-20-20 rule by optometrists.Pomy has no features, suggest some!
SmartBreak is a revolutionary ergonomics program that reminds you to look away from your computer screen and enforces you to take regular breaks based on your usage.
AntiRSI is a program for Mac OS X that helps prevent RSI (repetitive strain injury) and other computer related stress. It does so by forcing you to take regular breaks, yet without getting in the way. It also detects natural breaks so it wont force too many breaks on you.Suggest and vote on features